BUY ONE PLANT ONE.® It's That Simple.
Zippo, in partnership with WOODCHUCK, USA, and their BUY ONE PLANT ONE.® program, will plant one tree for every lighter sold. These lighters are created using laser-cut emblem designs, made from 100% real wood, that will help restore and protect the forests of the world. Consumers can use the special code in each box to learn where their trees are planted. This design features an argyle design with Zippo logos throughout an ultralite chip emblem. This intricate emblem is flawlessly wrapped around a Street Chrome™ lighter. Comes packaged in a unique display box; showcasing the face of the lighter and code described above. For optimum performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fuel, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo lighter fuel (sold separately)
Weight: 0.18 lbs.
Note: Variations in the woodgrain and color make each WOODCHUCK, USA lighter unique. Because each piece is made from natural materials your design might not look exactly as depicted. The woodgrain material is also susceptible to staining overtime.