BUY ONE. PLANT ONE.® It's That Simple.
Zippo, in partnership with WOODCHUCK, USA and their BUY ONE. PLANT ONE.® program, will plant one tree for every lighter sold. These lighter are created using laser-cut emblem designs, made from 100% real wood, that will help restore and protect the forests of the world. Consumer can use the special code in each box to learn where their trees are planted. This Street Chrome™ lighter features a two-sided ultralite chip emblem featuring a Compass. Always pointing you in the right direction. Comes packaged in a unique display box; showcasing the face of the lighter and code described above. For optimum performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction and 100% real wood emblem; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fuel, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo lighter fuel (sold separately)
Weight: 0.18 lbs.
Note: Variations in the woodgrain and color make each WOODCHUCK, USA lighter unique. Because each piece is made from natural materials your design might not look exactly as depicted. The woodgrain material is also susceptible to staining overtime.